Lavender Molten Lava Chocolate Cakes
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (sugar free, chopped **)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lavender flowers
- Mix eggs and sugar until fluffy in mixerAdd flour and vanilla, then mixMelt butter, lavender and chocolate in double boiler until full incorporated.
- Strain out the lavenderGently fold the chocolate mixture into the batter with a spatulaGrease 6 ramekins, place them on a baking sheet, and fill them with batter.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 400 deg.Let cool for two minutes, run a knife around the cakes and invert on a plate.
- Finish with sifted powdered sugar and lavender seeds.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:50.