Lavender Molten Lava Chocolate Cakes
- 2 eggs ,
- 2 egg yolks ,
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener ,
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour ,
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum ,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ,
- 1 pinch salt ,
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (sugar free, chopped **)
- 1 stick unsalted butter ,
- 3 tablespoons fresh lavender flowers
- Mix eggs and sugar until fluffy in mixerAdd flour and vanilla, then mixMelt butter, lavender and chocolate in double boiler until full incorporated. Strain out the lavenderGently fold the chocolate mixture into the batter with a spatulaGrease 6 ramekins, place them on a baking sheet, and fill them with batter. Bake 8-10 minutes at 400 deg.Let cool for two minutes, run a knife around the cakes and invert on a plate. Finish with sifted powdered sugar and lavender seeds.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:50.