Chocolate peanut Butter Cake
- 1 ounce Bakers Chocolate Bar (Unsweetened,
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 2 tablespoons butter (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream ,
- 1 large eggs ,
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 7 liquid stevia (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 1 tablespoon coco (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- Optional Make Ahead: In our video we made a frozen peanut butter disc to optimize peanut butter to chocolate ratio and it's also perfectly melty when you cut into the cake. You can also choose to dollop in 2-3 tbsp of peanut butter right into the middle.**To increase sweetness you may want to add 5 drops of stevia to the peanut butter. Combine bakers chocolate and butter and melt in a microwave safe bowl in bursts of 30 seconds. Add cream, egg and stevia drops to the chocolate and butter mixture. Set aside. Combine all dry ingredients: erythritol, coco powder, coconut flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until you get a smooth uniform thick batter. Pour half the batter into your greased ramekin or springform pan. We use a 4" springform pan for this. Place the peanut butter right in the center without allowing it to run to the edges. Pour the second half over the peanut butter. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 13-15 minutes. You'll know it's done when the edges have firmed and the center is still a little jiggly/not fully cooked seeming. Serve immediately and enjoy! RECIPE NOTES Net Carbs: 3.5g Nutrition Facts Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Amount Per Serving Calories 366 Calories from Fat 288 % Daily Value* Total Fat 32g 49% Total Carbohydrates 10g 3% Dietary Fiber 6.5g 26% Protein 10g 20% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:28.