Chocolate peanut Butter Cake
- 1 ounce Bakers Chocolate Bar (Unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 2 tablespoons butter (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 7 liquid stevia (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 1 tablespoon coco (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (Unsweetened, We Use This!)
- Optional Make Ahead: In our video we made a frozen peanut butter disc to optimize peanut butter to chocolate ratio and it's also perfectly melty when you cut into the cake.
- You can also choose to dollop in 2-3 tbsp of peanut butter right into the middle.**To increase sweetness you may want to add 5 drops of stevia to the peanut butter.
- Combine bakers chocolate and butter and melt in a microwave safe bowl in bursts of 30 seconds.
- Add cream, egg and stevia drops to the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients: erythritol, coco powder, coconut flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until you get a smooth uniform thick batter.
- Pour half the batter into your greased ramekin or springform pan.
- We use a 4" springform pan for this.
- Place the peanut butter right in the center without allowing it to run to the edges.
- Pour the second half over the peanut butter.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 13-15 minutes.
- You'll know it's done when the edges have firmed and the center is still a little jiggly/not fully cooked seeming.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:28.