Vanilla Ice Cream Keto Coffee Smoothie
- 5 cubes coffee (Death Wish, frozen in ice cube tray)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop oil (Death Wish, frozen in ice cube tray)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia
- Freeze coffee in an ice cube tray.
- (12 oz coffee will fill a standard ice cube tray.) Note: If you don't use Death Wish Coffee, you will need to use more coffee cubes if you want the same caffeine content.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour in a glass.
- Recipe Notes Important note about the caffeine content: According to Death Wish Coffee's FAQ, there are 54.2 mg caffeine per ounce.
- A typical Dunkin' Donuts coffee has 12.7 mg per ounce, and a Starbucks coffee has 20.6 mg per ounce.
- This recipe calls for 3.75oz (5 frozen ice cubes), giving you about 200 mg caffeine.
- If that is too much caffeine for you, use less coffee.
- If you don't consume dairy, use nutpods Unsweetened Dairy-Free Creamer instead of the whipping cream.
- Use coupon code FORGETSUGARFRIDAY to receive 15% off your order of Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:19.