Mini Coffee Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 100 grams dark chocolate (85%, no added sugar)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- Combine all of the ingredients for the cake in a mixer.
- Blend thoroughly and make sure that the ingredients are well-combined.SaveSpray some coconut oil on a cupcake baking sheet and pour the cake mixture onto the sheet.SavePreheat the oven to 350°F.
- Afterwards, place the baking sheet into the oven for 10-12 minutes.Meanwhile, make the frosting of the cupcakes.
- Mix the hot coffee with chocolate and sweetener until all is melted and combined.
- If necessary, place the mixture in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.Remove the cupcakes from the sheet and frost with the chocolate coffee mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.Save
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:02.