Guide to Bulletproof Coffee & Giveaway
- 1 cup brewed coffee (freshly, I used Bulletproof)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter (freshly, I used Bulletproof)
- 1 tablespoon oil (freshly, I used Bulletproof)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk ,
- 5 drops liquid stevia (freshly, I used Bulletproof)
- coffee ,
- coconut milk
- Brew the coffee using your your preferred method (I recommend French press). To make one serving, use 2 1/2 tablespoons (13 g/ 0.4 oz) of ground coffee and a cup (240 ml/ 8 fl oz) of water. Place the ground coffee into the French press. Bring the water to a boil and let it cool for a minute. Pour the water into the French press and stir vigorously. Depending on the preferred strength, steep for 2-4 minutes. Then, press the plunger all the way down. Complete Guide to Bulletproof Coffee Pour your freshly brewed coffee in a blender or a heat-proof jar (if using immersion blender). Add butter, Octane Oil, and any suggested optional ingredients. Pulse until smooth and frothy. If you're not using all the coffee at once, do not leave it in the French press. Instead, pour it into a jar or a thermal carafe or thermal mug to keep it warm. Complete Guide to Bulletproof Coffee Serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:38.