Guide to Bulletproof Coffee & Giveaway
- 1 cup brewed coffee (freshly, I used Bulletproof)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter (freshly, I used Bulletproof)
- 1 tablespoon oil (freshly, I used Bulletproof)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 5 drops liquid stevia (freshly, I used Bulletproof)
- coconut milk
- Brew the coffee using your your preferred method (I recommend French press).
- Place the ground coffee into the French press.
- Bring the water to a boil and let it cool for a minute.
- Pour the water into the French press and stir vigorously.
- Depending on the preferred strength, steep for 2-4 minutes.
- Then, press the plunger all the way down.
- Complete Guide to Bulletproof Coffee Pour your freshly brewed coffee in a blender or a heat-proof jar (if using immersion blender).
- Add butter, Octane Oil, and any suggested optional ingredients.
- Pulse until smooth and frothy.
- If you're not using all the coffee at once, do not leave it in the French press.
- Instead, pour it into a jar or a thermal carafe or thermal mug to keep it warm.
- Complete Guide to Bulletproof Coffee Serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:38.