Bulletproof Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups condensed milk (homemade Keto, 360 ml/ 12.1 fl oz - whole recipe makes about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups brewed coffee (homemade Keto, 360 ml/ 12.1 fl oz - whole recipe makes about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons oil (homemade Keto, 360 ml/ 12.1 fl oz - whole recipe makes about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (homemade Keto, 360 ml/ 12.1 fl oz - whole recipe makes about 2 cups)
- Prepare the Keto Condensed Milk and set aside. Prepare the coffee by blending it with brain octane oil and half of the prepared keto condensed milk. Let the coffee and the reserved condensed milk cool down to room temperature. Assemble the popsicles. Pour the prepared coffee into popsicle molds (each about 3/4 full). I used 2 regular size popsicle molds, and 8 small popsicle molds like these. Pour the reserved condensed milk into each of the popsicle molds. It will sink to the bottom of the molds. If you have popsicle molds that include a lid, you can add the sticks now. Otherwise, place the popsicles in the freezer for 1-2 hours, until partially frozen. Then insert the sticks and return to the freezer for another 2 hours or until frozen. To easily remove the popsicles from the molds, fill a pot or a glass, as tall as the popsicles, with warm (not hot) water and dip the popsicle molds in, for 15-20 seconds. Place the unmolded popsicles in ziploc bags and keep in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:04.