Bulletproof Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups condensed milk (homemade Keto, 360 ml/ 12.1 fl oz - whole recipe makes about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups brewed coffee (homemade Keto, 360 ml/ 12.1 fl oz - whole recipe makes about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons oil (homemade Keto, 360 ml/ 12.1 fl oz - whole recipe makes about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (homemade Keto, 360 ml/ 12.1 fl oz - whole recipe makes about 2 cups)
- Prepare the Keto Condensed Milk and set aside.
- Prepare the coffee by blending it with brain octane oil and half of the prepared keto condensed milk.
- Let the coffee and the reserved condensed milk cool down to room temperature.
- Assemble the popsicles.
- Pour the prepared coffee into popsicle molds (each about 3/4 full).
- I used 2 regular size popsicle molds, and 8 small popsicle molds like these.
- Pour the reserved condensed milk into each of the popsicle molds.
- It will sink to the bottom of the molds.
- If you have popsicle molds that include a lid, you can add the sticks now.
- Otherwise, place the popsicles in the freezer for 1-2 hours, until partially frozen.
- Then insert the sticks and return to the freezer for another 2 hours or until frozen.
- To easily remove the popsicles from the molds, fill a pot or a glass, as tall as the popsicles, with warm (not hot) water and dip the popsicle molds in, for 15-20 seconds.
- Place the unmolded popsicles in ziploc bags and keep in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:04.