Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips - Keto Friendly
- 4 zucchini (small)
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese (small)
- pasta sauce (small)
- Start by slicing each zucchini into slices that are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Prep a large baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Spread out the sliced zucchini rounds on to the large baking sheet and don’t worry too much if there is little space in between each one.
- You can sprinkle easy one with salt and pepper.
- This will depend on how much flavor your cheese has.
- Now sprinkle your cheese evenly over each Zucchini round covering each one.
- I personally love the Parmesan-Romano blend and I always buy the big bag from Costco.
- Bake them on 425 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese turns a golden brown color.
- I talk to my Amazon Echo asking Alexa to set a timer and check it after about 10 minutes and keep adding 5 minute increments until it gets close to the color I want.
- You can serve them with a small amount spaghetti sauce to add even more flavor too! We do that often as well.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:40.