Raspberry Chia Thumbprint Cookies (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Keto)
- 1 cup coconut flour ,
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 1 pinch salt (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup sweetener (I use this brand)
- 4 eggs ,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (I use this brand)
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup sweetener (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds ,
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix coconut flour, baking soda, salt and sugar together in a bowl, ensuring that all clumps are removed. In a microwave-safe dish, melt coconut oil for 30 seconds in microwave. Mix coconut oil, vanilla extract and eggs in with the dry ingredients. To make the raspberry jam, simmer raspberries, sweetener, chia seeds and water In a small pot over medium heat until it begins to thicken into a jam-like consistency, approximately 8-10 minutes. While raspberries are simmering, roll dough into balls, approximately 1 inch in diameter and press down into cookie shapes on a baking sheet. Form a crater in the middle of each cookie in order to make room for the raspberry jam. Once the jam is nice and thick, spoon into the crater in each of the cookies. Bake for approximately 15 minutes, swapping the top and bottom sheets half-way through. These will be very soft after baking, so allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:05.