Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cubed or shredded)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 slice bacon (cubed or shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the baking dish and grease it lightly so the chicken will not stick to the pan.
- Lay out the chicken in the pan then spread the marinara sauce all over.
- Dredge the top with some red pepper flakes, parmesan, and mozzarella.
- Finally, sprinkle bacon and dried basil for more flavor.
- Put in the pre-heated oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove once the cheese has melted and formed bubbles.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:58.