Keto Mustard Chicken
- 1 chicken breasts
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 cup pork rind (crushed)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon onions (crushed)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese (crushed)
- Preparation Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place rack into the middle position.
- Finely crush the pork rinds in a food processor or place them in a ziplock bag and roll them with a rolliing pin.
- Ready a 8 x 8 glass baking dish or a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Method Put the chicken on a plate and pat dry.
- Cut chicken breast in half.
- Season with salt and pepper, flip and do all sides.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and Swerve sweetener in a bowl.
- Divide the mustard mixture in half and set aside one half for dipping sauce.
- Brush chicken with 1/4 of the mustard mixture (see Doug's video) Mix crushed pork rinds, parmesan cheese, garlic, and onion together.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the crumb mixture in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place the chicken, mustard mixture side down, into the pork rind mixture.
- Brush the top of the chicken breast with mustard mixture.
- Place the two slices of cheddar cheese (2 ounces) on top of chicken breast.
- Place the other half of the chicken breast onto the cheddar cheese.
- Brush the chicken breast with mustard mixture.
- Take the remaining pork rinds and spread evenly over chicken breast.
- Bake Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, cut in half and plate.
- Add a side of the mustard dipping sauce and serve.
- Serves 2.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:58.