Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 eggs (beaten)
- 2 sprigs green onions (beaten)
- 1 celery ribs (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Spray a sheet pan with non stick cooking spray or grease with Olive oil, coconut oil or butter.
- (I use Olive oil) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce.
- Mix well.
- Use your hands to form 2″ balls, mixture will be sticky.
- If desired set out a small amount of almond or coconut flour to dust your palms with.
- I personally just pushed through it and made a mess all over my hands! Place meatballs on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until center has reached 160º Remove meatballs from the oven.
- Place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat.
- Coat with buffalo sauce.
- Continue to cook just until sauce is warmed.
- Serve over pureed celery root or cauliflower that has been mixed with a ranch seasoning packet! Or eat as is.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:40.