Keto Fat Head Pizza, White Spinach and Chicken
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (minced)
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 grilled chicken breasts (minced)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach (minced)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make & bake the Fat Head pizza crust, according to THESE directions.
- In a small saucepan on the stove, brown the butter and garlic for a couple minutes, while stirring on medium heat.
- Whisk in cream and heat until almost boiling.
- Reduce heat and whisk in Xanthan Gum.
- Stir until thickened.
- Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Pour cream sauce over the top of pizza crust.
- Top pizza with chicken, spinach, and cheeses.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Makes about 6 slices.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:32.