Easy Gluten Free Popcorn Chicken
- 1/2 pound chicken
- 3/4 cup almond flour (We use this!)
- 2 teaspoons oregano (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper flakes (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 large eggs
- Cut up half a pound of chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Dry off and salt and pepper the chicken.For breading combine all dry ingredients.For egg wash combine egg and heavy whipping cream and beat until well combined.Place a couple pieces of chicken into the wash and then immediately into the breading and coat well.Place onto a greased oven tray.
- Repeat until all chicken is coated and on the oven tray.Place tray into a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.Broil for 1-2 minutes (optional).Serve warm on a cobb salad or with our homemade, low carb BBQ sauce and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:25.