Instant Pot Keto Gluten-Free Coconut Almond Cake
- 1 cup almond flour ,
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut ,
- 1/3 cup Truvía® na (baking substitute)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice ,
- 2 eggs (lightly whisked),
- 1/4 cup butter (baking substitute)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.Pour in wet ingredients one by one, mixing well with each addition.Pour into a 6-inch round cake pan and cover the pan with foil.Place 2 cups of water into your instant pot liner, and put in a steamer rack on top.Set your Instant Pot for 40 minutes at High Pressure, let it release pressure naturally for 10 minutes, and release remaining pressure.Carefully take out and pan and let it cool for 15-20 minutes. Upend the cake onto a plate. sprinkle with coconuts, almonds, or powdered sweetener if desired and serve..
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:53.