Keto No Bake Noatmeal Fudge Bars
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup xylitol sweetener (birch-sourced)
- 2 cups shelled hemp seeds (birch-sourced)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (birch-sourced)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 10 drops alcohol (birch-sourced)
- Line a 9x9 baking sheet with parchment paper draping over all sides for easy lifting.Melt coconut oil and xylitol in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk until xylitol granules have dissolved, about 2 minutes.Add Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts, shredded coconut, coconut flour and vanilla extract.
- Remove from the heat and combine with a spoon until the ingredients are well blended.
- Press half of mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Reserve the other half for topping, set aside.Transfer the base to the refrigerator while you continue with the fudge layer.Meanwhile, melt chocolate and coconut milk in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, frequently stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the stevia and set aside.Take the base out of the fridge.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture over the crust in the pan, and spread evenly with a knife or the back of a spoon.
- If the bottom layer hasn’t totally set, a couple of hemp hearts will lift up and mix in with the chocolate, so take your time.Crumble the remaining hemp mixture over the chocolate layer, pressing in gently.
- Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 16 bars and enjoy!Store in the fridge for best results, but does great out on display for hours!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:42.