Sugar-Free Mom (Grain-free Chocolate Glazed Donuts)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons stevia
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1/2 cup milk (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 2 teaspoons liquid stevia (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F.
- Whisk dry ingredients together using a mixer or hand whisk: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, Erythritol and salt.
- Blend wet ingredients together in a separate bowl: eggs, yogurt, melted ghee, ...
- coconut milk, vanilla extract,...
- and stevia.
- Mix until well combined (All ingredients I used were at room temperature).
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined - I accidentally did the opposite but it worked just fine.
- I just mixed it well to remove any clumps 🙂 Spray or grease a donut pan with some coconut oil or use a silicone donut pan (works best!).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until donuts bounce back when touched or toothpick near centre comes out clean.
- (It took 18 minutes for mine to cook) Remove from the oven and let them cool down.
- Once cool, melt glaze ingredients in microwave for 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Evenly pour on top of each donut.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:07.