Chewy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (softened)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together the butter, egg, erythritol, SF maple syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder, mix with spoon.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto baking sheet - use parchment paper or grease sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes before removing.
- They will be soft to start and need the time to continue to bake on the pan and air dry.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:01.