Gluten-free Birthday Cake (Sugar-free, Low Carb, Keto)
- 1 cup erythritol
- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gluten (softened)
- 32 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup erythritol (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- CakePreheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
- Line the bottom of a 9 in (23 cm) round springform pan with parchment paper.In a large bowl, beat together the erythritol and butter, until fluffy.Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then the almond milk and vanilla extract.Beat in the almond flour, coconut flour, and gluten-free baking powder.Transfer 1/3 of the dough to the lined pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until the top is lightly golden and spring-y.
- Repeat with another 1/3 of the dough, then again with the final 1/3 (making 3 layers total).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:37.