Chocolate Cake in a Mug
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Sweetener (or any keto sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon snack chips (or any keto sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (or any keto sweetener)
- Prepare the mug and all the ingredients.
- Place the butter in the mug and microwave for 15 seconds to melt.Add the cocoa powder in the melted butter.
- Crack the egg in the mug as well.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork.Gradually combine all of the remaining ingredients (except the toppings) into the mug while stirring.
- Fold everything together until smooth.Remember to fill only 2/3 of the cup to prevent spilling the batter when cooking.Put the mug in the microwave for another 1.5 - 2 minutes depending on your mug size.
- Make sure to check to prevent the cake from becoming too dry or burnt.If desired, top with walnuts and sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:14.