Keto Lemon Vanilla Pound Cake
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups erythritol
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- For Pound CakeReady all the ingredients.
- Set apart the egg whites from the egg yolks.Combine the sweetener and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Mix at medium speed to make the butter creamy.
- Pour the egg yolks into the bowl along with the cream cheese.
- Mix again until uniform.
- Gently pour in the lemon extract and vanilla.
- Incorporate the almond flour and baking powder as well.
- Salt to taste.
- Whisk en masse.Use a separate bowl to whisk the egg whites in.
- Beat up till the egg whites create soft peaks.Transfer the beaten egg whites into the other bowl.
- Fold well until combined.Brush some melted butter on a loaf pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and let it bake for 1 hour and a half.
- The oven should be set to 350°F.
- Push a toothpick through the middle to check if cooked.When cooked and ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool.For glaze:Blend the vanilla extract and erythritol with the heavy whipping cream in a mixer.
- Once the cake is cooled completely, coat with the glaze.
- Garnish with some lemon zest and slices of berries or lemon for more flavor.Make 16 slices and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:50.