Keto chicken BLT salad
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 1 ounce butter
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise and garlic powder in a small bowl and set aside. Fry the bacon slices in butter until crispy.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Save the grease in the pan. Shred the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry in the same skillet as the bacon until golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Rinse and shred the lettuce; be sure to use a clean cutting board and knife (different from the one used when handling the raw chicken).
- Place the lettuce on a plate and top with chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and a hearty dollop of garlic mayonnaise.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:08.