Keto Flourless Chocolate Brownies
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Truvía® Baking Blend (or other sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate for about 1 minute.
- Remove and stir well.
- You really want to use the heat within the butter and chocolate to melt the rest of the clumps.
- If you microwave until it's all melted, you've overcooked the chocolate.
- So get a spoon and start stirring.
- Add 10 seconds if needed but stir well before you decide to do that.In a bowl, add eggs, sweetener, and vanilla and blend until light and frothy.Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the bowl in a slow stream and beat again until it is well-incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into greased springform container or cake pan and bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes until a knife inserted in the center emerges clean.Serve with whipped cream if desired (see note)
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:49.