Edible Brownie Batter
- 1/4 cup butter (or ghee, melted, 2 oz)
- 3 tablespoons sweetener (or ghee, melted, 2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder ,
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (or ghee, melted, 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (or ghee, melted, 2 oz)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (or ghee, melted, 2 oz)
- 1 ounce dark chocolate chips (or ghee, melted, 2 oz)
- Mix melted butter with sweetener, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Mix in coconut flour one tablespoon at a time, making sure all clumps are removed. Mix in cream or coconut milk a tablespoon at a time, until well-incorporated. The amount you need will depend on the type and brand of flour you use. You want it to be a nice soft consistency that you can easily spoon it or scoop it up with a strawberry. Stir in dark chocolate chips or chunks. Eat with a spoon, or use as a dip for strawberries or apples. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:55.