Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia (or 1 tsp Powdered Stevia)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or 1 tsp Powdered Stevia)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces mascarpone
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 15 ounces pure pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons liquid stevia (or 1 tsp Powdered Stevia)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- toasted pecans (or 1 tsp Powdered Stevia)
- For Crust: Pre-heat oven to 350 Mix all ingredients until well combined and dough has formed Spread into a pie plate Bake for 10-12 minutes Remove from oven and set aside For Cheesecake Filling Pre-heat oven to 350 Let cheeses set out a room temp until warm Add eggs to a large mixing bowl and lightly beat Add all ingredients and mix on low until well combined Pour Cheesecake mixture into pie dish (with crust) and bake for 60 minutes (or until set) Cheesecake will be set around the edges and jiggle in the center when done Turn off oven and open the door.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:32.