Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug Cake (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free)
- 2 tablespoons butter oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (clumps removed)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (clumps removed)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (clumps removed)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (clumps removed)
- Melt butter or coconut oil in a microwave safe dish or mug.
- Mix in all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Add in half the chocolate chips and mix.
- Top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Wider and shallower containers, such as a ramekin may need more time to cook in the middle.
- For a mug, I usually do 90 seconds and then let it sit for one minute to cool.
- For a ramekin, I usually do 2 minutes and let it sit for one minute to cool.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:00.