Keto Chocolate & Orange Self-Saucing Pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 2/3 cup coconut milk (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 2 teaspoons Swerve Sweetener (or Erythritol
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon gluten (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 4 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (or Erythritol
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C/ 360 °F.
- Combine all of the pudding ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine well.
- I dont usually melt the coconut oil, I just beat it through but feel free to melt and pour for easier mixing.
- Grease four ramekins, approx.
- 10 cm/ 4 inches across with coconut oil.
- Spoon equal amounts of the pudding batter into each ramekin and smooth down.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a jug and stir well until combined.
- Gently pour the sauce mix on top of the pudding.
- You should only use about half of the sauce (store the remaining sauce in the fridge for up to a week).
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with cream or low carb ice cream like this keto No-Churn Vanilla Ice-Cream, and optionally dust with cacao powder.
- Enjoy! This treat will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:50.