Keto Macaroon Fat Bombs
- 1/4 cup almond flour (organic)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 egg whites
- In a bowl mix almond flour, coconut and swerve until well blended.Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan and add the vanilla extract to it.In the meantime chill a medium bowl in the freezer for mounting the egg whites.Add the melted coconut oil to the flour mix and blend really well.Put the egg whites in the chilled bowl and whisk until stiff, (very foamy holding stiff peaks).Gently incorporate the egg whites into the flour mix, trying to not overmix and to preserve some of the volume from the eggs whites.Spoon the mixture onto a cookie sheet, or into muffin cups if you prefer.
- Makes 10 portions!Bake at 400 for 8 minutes or until macaroons start to brown on top.Remove from oven and let cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:50.