Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (melted)
- 3/4 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl; spoon into the bottoms of the paper liners and press into a flat crust.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer set to medium until smooth; spoon over the crust layer in the paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool at room temperature until cool enough to handle.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:51.