Low Carb Keto Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
- 1 pound cookies (low carb chocolate biscotti)
- 1/2 cup butter (low carb chocolate biscotti)
- 8 ounces cream cheese ,
- 2/3 cup Swerve Sweetener (or erythritol),
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia extract ,
- 1 cup heavy cream ,
- 6 large eggs ,
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour ,
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Instructions Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch spring form pan.. Using a food processor, crush the biscotti cookies into crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, they can be crushed in a plastic bag. Reserve half of the crumbs. Mix the other half of the crumbs with melted butter and press into the bottom of the prepared spring form pan. Refrigerate pan while preparing the filling. In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese with the sweetener and whipping cream; mix until no lumps remain in the batter. Add eggs, coconut flour, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Pour half of the filling over the prepared crust and sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs over the top. Pour remaining filling over the cookie crumbs. Bake until the cheesecake is golden on top and the center is almost solid, about 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack. Run a knife around the outside edge of the cheesecake to loosen cake from the pan. Remove the spring form and place cake on a serving platter. Serve with sugar free whipped cream, if desired. Nutrition Facts Low Carb Keto Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Amount Per Serving (1 slice) Calories 392 Calories from Fat 306 % Daily Value* Total Fat 34g 52% Saturated Fat 18g 90% Polyunsaturated Fat 2g Monounsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 184mg 61% Sodium 295mg 12% Potassium 119mg 3% Total Carbohydrates 9g 3% Dietary Fiber 4g 16% Sugars 2g Protein 9g 18% Vitamin A 22% Calcium 8% Iron 10% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:41.