Low Carb Keto Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
- 1 pound cookies (low carb chocolate biscotti)
- 1/2 cup butter (low carb chocolate biscotti)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Swerve Sweetener (or erythritol)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Instructions Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a 9-inch spring form pan..
- Using a food processor, crush the biscotti cookies into crumbs.
- If you don’t have a food processor, they can be crushed in a plastic bag.
- Reserve half of the crumbs.
- Mix the other half of the crumbs with melted butter and press into the bottom of the prepared spring form pan.
- Refrigerate pan while preparing the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese with the sweetener and whipping cream; mix until no lumps remain in the batter.
- Add eggs, coconut flour, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Pour half of the filling over the prepared crust and sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs over the top.
- Pour remaining filling over the cookie crumbs.
- Bake until the cheesecake is golden on top and the center is almost solid, about 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Run a knife around the outside edge of the cheesecake to loosen cake from the pan.
- Serve with sugar free whipped cream, if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:41.