Keto Peanut Butter Cups - Chocolate Fat Bomb
- 120 grams dark chocolate (Sugar Free, 4 oz, Melted)
- 100 grams melted butter
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 pinch salt
- Place 6 paper cupcake molds into a cupcake tray.
- Either using a double boiler or a microwave, melt the butter and the chocolate together until completely combined.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate mixture into the bottom of the 6 cupcake molds.
- Put in the freezer for 10 mins until the top is hard.
- Place about a teaspoon of peanut butter on top of each solidified chocolate mould, making sure the peanut butter isn’t touching the sides.
- Place in the freezer again for 10 mins.
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate and butter mixture over the peanut butter (hopefully covering the peanut butter) and place in the freezer until ready to eat.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:22.