Sugar Free Strawberry Mousse
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (raw, unsalted)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (raw, unsalted)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter (raw, unsalted)
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces strawberries (raw, unsalted)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (raw, unsalted)
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon berries (raw, unsalted)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces strawberries (raw, unsalted)
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (raw, unsalted)
- Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and pulse until they are the consistency of fine crumbs.
- Grease a 10-inch springform pan.
- Spread crust ingredients onto the bottom of the pan.Place the water into a small saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over it.
- Heat on low, stirring constantly until the gelatin completely dissolves.
- Allow to cool.Place all the remaining filling ingredients, except heavy cream, into the food processor and process until smooth.
- Remove and place this filling mixture into a stand mixer and add heavy cream.
- Combine, on high, until mixture is whipped.
- Slowly blend in the cooled gelatin for another minute.
- Spread this mixture onto the crust.
- Lay sliced strawberries over the filling.For the topping, pour the heavy cream into a stand mixer with Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops and blend until whipped.
- Taste and adjust Sweet Drops as needed.
- Smooth this over the strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours or overnight.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:51.