Vegan Keto Shortbread Pie Crust
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (softened)
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (or other granulated sweetener)
- 2 eggs (flax
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine coconut oil, flax eggs and optional ingredients (if using) until pretty well mixed.
- Stir in coconut flour and mix until everything forms a stiff dough, and is well combined.
- Some small bits of unmixed coconut oil are fine, but be careful of clumps that are too big! Press dough into the pan and dock the crust.
- If using it as a pie crust, simply bake for as long as the pie recipe requires (typically around 45 minutes, with the filling inside).
- If baking the crust alone, 20-25 minutes should be plenty!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:31.