Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 2 pounds chicken (I like chicken breast, but any chicken works)
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce (I like chicken breast, but any chicken works)
- 1 cup jack cheese (I like chicken breast, but any chicken works)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup green bell pepper (I like chicken breast, but any chicken works)
- 1/2 cup Hatch Green Chiles (diced)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dice chicken into bite-sized chunks; chop veggies.
- Get them sautéing while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken and veggies).
- This is the sauce we will pour over them before baking.
- Place cooked chicken and sautéed veggies into 9×13 casserole dish.
- Pour mixed ingredients over.
- Add shredded cheese.
- I added a drizzle of enchilada sauce to make it look pretty.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Allow to set for about 10 minutes before cutting into it.
- Enjoy, and as always, let me know if you think of any good modifications!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:29.