Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
- 3 pounds chicken (cut up in pieces)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 onions (large
- 1/2 teaspoon celery powder
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 green bell pepper (cut up in pieces)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (cut up in pieces)
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (cut up in pieces)
- Place onions in bottom of crackpot, add chicken pieces.Stir the remaining ingredients together, pour over the chicken and cook on low heat 7 to9 hours or high heat for about 3 to 4 hours.That's it!Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:47.