Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
- 3 pounds chicken (cut up in pieces)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil ,
- 1 onions (large,
- 1/2 teaspoon celery powder ,
- 12 ounces tomato paste ,
- 1 teaspoon salt ,
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms ,
- 1/2 cup dry white wine ,
- 1 green bell pepper (cut up in pieces)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil ,
- 2 garlic cloves (cut up in pieces)
- 2 teaspoons oregano ,
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (cut up in pieces)
- Place onions in bottom of crackpot, add chicken pieces.Stir the remaining ingredients together, pour over the chicken and cook on low heat 7 to9 hours or high heat for about 3 to 4 hours.That's it!Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:47.