Ahi Poke Bowl
- 4 ounces tuna
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos (We Use This!)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (We Use This!)
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar (We Use This!)
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili sauce (We Use This!)
- 1 drop liquid stevia (We Use This!)
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 1/2 avocado (medium)
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (We Use This!)
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar (We Use This!)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds (We Use This!)
- 2 tablespoons sushi nori (We Use This!)
- 1 tablespoon scallions (We Use This!)
- 1 teaspoon peanuts (We Use This!)
- Cut tune steak into bite sized pieces and set aside.Add marinade to a bowl and toss in the tuna.
- Place plastic wrap over the bowl pressing it against the tuna and place in fridge of 2+ hours.Slice up cucumber and avocado and set aside.Add cabbage to a bowl drizzle with sesame oil and rice wine vinegar and toss.
- Place cucumber and avocado on top.Once tuna has been marinating for at least 2 hours remove from bowl leaving excess marinade in bowl and place on top of cabbage.Top with sesame seeds, sushi nori and scallions.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:03.