- 1 pound ground beef (grass fed)
- 2 tablespoons onions (grass fed)
- 1 stalk celery (grass fed)
- 1 clove garlic (grass fed)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste (grass fed)
- 3/4 cup water (grass fed)
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (Confectioners
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (grass fed)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large pan, brown the beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain fat.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 20 minutes on low for the flavors to open up.
- Serve on my Keto Bread for Pure Protein and Fat meal.
- Click HERE to find Keto BREAD.
- BUSY FAMILY TIP: Use a crock-pot for this recipe and have the buns already made.
- I store extra in the freezer for an easy addition to dinner.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:06.