- 1 pound ground beef (grass fed)
- 2 tablespoons onions (grass fed)
- 1 stalk celery (grass fed)
- 1 clove garlic (grass fed)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste (grass fed)
- 3/4 cup water (grass fed)
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (Confectioners,
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut vinegar ,
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard ,
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (grass fed)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large pan, brown the beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain fat. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Simmer for 20 minutes on low for the flavors to open up. Serve on my Keto Bread for Pure Protein and Fat meal. Makes 6 servings. Click HERE to find Keto BREAD. NUTRITIONAL COMPARISON (per serving of meat only: no bun) With Manwich = 200 calories, 9g fat, 22g protein, 7g carbs, 0.6g fiber “Healthified” = 219 calories, 13.2g fat, 21g protein, 2.8g carbs, 0.6g fiber (55% fat, 38% protein, 5% carbs) BUSY FAMILY TIP: Use a crock-pot for this recipe and have the buns already made. I store extra in the freezer for an easy addition to dinner.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:06.