Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- 2 pounds pork shoulder (pork butt)
- 2 garlic cloves (pork butt)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon (pork butt)
- 1/3 cup water (pork butt)
- 1 tablespoon green onions (pork butt)
- Chop the meat into medium-size pieces and put into the instant pot.Mix all spices together in a small bowl, sprinkle over the pork and mix well.
- Add minced garlic and 1/3 cup water.Turn the instant pot on, click “saute” and cook for 3-3,5 hours.When done cooking, take the meat out and shred well, transfer to a plate and garnish with chopped green onion.Serve with a low carb salad, cauliflower rice or lettuce leaves.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:50.