Bacon Chicken Caesar Casserole
- 2 pounds cooked chicken breasts
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 cup cream cheese (minced)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.Arrange the bacon slices on the baking sheet.
- Leave enough spaces between each strip.
- Let it bake in the oven for 15 minutes till the bacon turns golden and cooked through.
- Take out and slice into fine bits.
- Set aside.Meanwhile, chop your chicken breast into small cubes.
- Pan fry in minced garlic and heated olive oil.
- Cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir well occasionally.
- Transfer to a bowl and reserve.
- Rinse the spinach thoroughly and chop into little pieces.
- Get all ingredients ready.Use a large mixing bowl to combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, and cream cheese in.
- Stir well along with the bacon bits, mozzarella, chopped spinach, garlic powder, and onion.
- Flavor the mixture with salt and pepper and your favorite herbs and spices.Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
- Place in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Check if the middle is cooked and boiled through before removing from the oven.
- Spread the Parmesan cheese on the surface.
- Cover entirely.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:27.