Keto Thai Iced Tea
- 2 tablespoons loose black tea ,
- 2 star anise ,
- 2 cardamom pods ,
- 2 whole clove ,
- 1 cinnamon sticks ,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder (or 1 vanilla been)
- 4 cups water (or 1 vanilla been)
- ice cubes ,
- 1/4 tablespoon erythritol ,
- 15 drops liquid stevia ,
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk (or 1 vanilla been)
- Prepare the Keto Condensed Milk in advance. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil and add the tea, star anise, cardamom pods, cloves, cinnamon stick and vanilla powder (or whole vanilla bean cut lenghtwise). Boil over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Take off the heat and let it sit for 30 minutes. Strain the tea leaves and spices and discard them. Stir in the Erythritol (if used) and let the tea mix cool completely before serving. I keep it in the fridge until ready to be served. It will last for up to a week. To serve, fill a glass with ice and pour in the tea mix. Pour in Keto Condensed Milk (2 tablespoons per glass, or more to taste) or cream or coconut milk. Stir or drink without stirring. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:10:47.