Keto Thai Iced Tea
- 2 tablespoons loose black tea
- 2 star anise
- 2 cardamom pods
- 2 whole clove
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder (or 1 vanilla been)
- 4 cups water (or 1 vanilla been)
- ice cubes
- 1/4 tablespoon erythritol
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk (or 1 vanilla been)
- Prepare the Keto Condensed Milk in advance.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil and add the tea, star anise, cardamom pods, cloves, cinnamon stick and vanilla powder (or whole vanilla bean cut lenghtwise).
- Boil over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Take off the heat and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves and spices and discard them.
- I keep it in the fridge until ready to be served.
- It will last for up to a week.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice and pour in the tea mix.
- Pour in Keto Condensed Milk (2 tablespoons per glass, or more to taste) or cream or coconut milk.
- Stir or drink without stirring.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:10:47.