Anti-Inflammatory Keto Porridge
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 1/4 cup walnut halves (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- sweetener (You can use any healthy low-carb
- almond butter
- pumpkin seeds
- almond milk
- Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Place the hemp seeds, chopped walnuts and flaked coconut into a hot pan and roast for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Toss a few times to prevent burning.
- When done, transfer the roasted mix into a bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix the coconut milk and almond milk and heat over a medium heat.
- Once hot (not boiling), take off the heat.
- Add the almond butter, coconut oil, ...
- chia seeds, turmeric powder, black pepper and Erythritol (optional).
- Mix until well combined and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Add half of the roasted mix from the bowl.
- If using cinnamon or vanilla instead of bee pollen, mix it in with the turmeric powder.
- Finally, sprinkle with bee pollen.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:11:26.