Keto Jalapeno Popper Frittata – Low Carb
- 6 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno chilies (softened)
- 2 tablespoons salsa verde
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (softened)
- 6 slices bacon (softened)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno chilies (softened)
- Combine the cream cheese, jalapenos, salsa verde, and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar in a small bowl.Microwave for one minute, then mix well until mostly smooth.In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, almond milk, heavy cream, salt and pepper – beat until fully combined and smooth.Grease a 8 by 8 (or equivalent) casserole dish.Drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture evenly through the bottom of the pan.Swirl slightly but leave in clumps.Pour the egg mixture over the cream cheese.Top with the chopped bacon, shredded cheddar, and sliced jalapenos.Bake in a 350 degree (F) oven for 35 minutes or until set.Serve warm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:27.