KETO BRESAOLA CUPS WITH MASCARPONE & WALNUTS
- 8 whole walnuts (about 45g)
- 100 grams mascarpone ,
- 100 grams bresaola (about 45g)
- H imalayan salt (about 45g)
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese (about 45g)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil ,
- 3 mint leaves
- Instructions pre-heat oven to 200C static. line 6 muffin moulds (preferably silicone) with 2 bresaola slices each. bake for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and set aside for the cups to cool down in their moulds. de-shell walnuts, break them into halves and discard the hard skin. place 10 walnut halves in a mini food processor or coffee grinder and pulse until grainy; add EVO oil, Parmesan and salt and continue to pulse until you have a smooth(ish) paste. scoop walnut paste into a small glass bowl, and incorporate mascarpone. using two teaspoons, scoop the mixture and fill each bresaola cup equally. decorate with remaining walnut halves and mint leaves.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:29.