- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- seasoning (Garlic Sriracha
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 bag shredded cabbage (Garlic Sriracha, to liking)
- Brown your meat and drain half the grease.
- The reserved grease will help to coat the cabbage well.
- Add in spices, mushrooms, onion, garlic and soy sauce.
- Let cook until mushrooms are soft.
- Add in the cabbage and stir until all of the cabbage is coated.
- Let cook for another 5 mins or so! Serve and enjoy!!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:55.