Roasted Curry Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (full-fat)
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- Remove leaves from cauliflower and trim the woody core.
- Place the entire head in a large, glass microwave-safe bowl.; Combine the mayonnaise and curry paste in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the cauliflower.; Cover the bowl with a microwave-safe plate.
- Cook on high until tender, 6 to 9 minutes.
- Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes more.
- Cut into 4 portions or break into bite-size pieces.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:37.