Keto Breakfast Hash
- 1 medium zucchini (200g / 6.9 oz)
- 2 slices bacon (200g / 6.9 oz)
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon ghee (200g / 6.9 oz)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (200g / 6.9 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (200g / 6.9 oz)
- 1 large eggs (200g / 6.9 oz)
- Peel and finely chop the onion (or garlic) and slice the bacon.
- Sweat the onion over a medium heat and add the bacon.
- Stir frequently and cook until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, dice the zucchini into medium pieces.
- Add the zucchini to the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- When done, remove from the heat and add chopped parsley.
- Top with a fried egg or avocado.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:52.