Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks - Low Carb and Keto
- 1 cheese (Frigo
- 2 slices bacon (Frigo, heads mozzarella cheese stick, cut in half)
- coconut oil (Frigo, heads mozzarella cheese stick, cut in half)
- pizza sauce (Frigo, heads mozzarella cheese stick, cut in half)
- Preheat your coconut oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Wrap your cut in half cheese sticks with the bacon, overlapping as you go just a bit so the bacon stays on.
- At the end of the wrapping, secure with a toothpick.
- It's ok to not cover the ends of the cheese with bacon, actually it turns out better that way.
- Drop the bacon wrapped cheese in the hot oil and cook until the bacon is quite brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes (depending on the thickness of your bacon).
- Watch them closely because they will cook quickly.
- Remove to a paper towel to cool for a few minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:17.