Low Carb No-Bake Cheesecake for One – 5 minute Keto Dessert
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sweetener (powdered)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons almond flour (powdered)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (powdered)
- In a bowl add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- In another bowl add the whipping cream and beat until it's whipped and stiff peaks form.
- Transfer the whipped cream to the cream cheese bowl.
- With a spatula incorporate well both ingredients.
- Add the powdered sweetener, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and mix again.
- Combine all the ingredients for the crust and firmly press the mixture to the bottom of a cup.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the keto crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (preferably overnight).
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:07.