Low Carb No-Bake Cheesecake for One – 5 minute Keto Dessert
- 8 ounces cream cheese ,
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream ,
- 1/4 cup sweetener (powdered)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice ,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 3 tablespoons almond flour (powdered)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter ,
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (powdered)
- In a bowl add the cream cheese and beat until smooth. In another bowl add the whipping cream and beat until it's whipped and stiff peaks form. Transfer the whipped cream to the cream cheese bowl. With a spatula incorporate well both ingredients. Add the powdered sweetener, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and mix again. Combine all the ingredients for the crust and firmly press the mixture to the bottom of a cup. Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the keto crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (preferably overnight). Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:07.