Sugar Free Low Carb Cheesecake (Keto, Crustless)
- 24 ounces cream cheese (3, 8 oz. packages, softened)
- 1 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia (3, 8 oz. packages, softened)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioner's sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Instructions Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients into a stand mixer or use an electric hand mixer until you have no clumps and a smooth texture.
- Grease an 8 inch spring form pan and pour the batter into the pan.
- Even off the top then wrap the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the spring form pan into a large roasting pan.
- Fill the roasting pan with hot water, until half way up the sides of the spring form pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn off oven, do not open oven door.
- Let the cheesecake stay in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven, remove aluminum foil and cover cheesecake with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Top with sugar free whipped cream and sugar free maple syrup if desired!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:08.