Sugar Free Low Carb Cheesecake (Keto, Crustless)
- 24 ounces cream cheese (3, 8 oz. packages, softened)
- 3 eggs ,
- 1 egg yolks ,
- 1/2 cup sour cream ,
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice ,
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia (3, 8 oz. packages, softened)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract ,
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioner's sweetener),
- 1 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Instructions Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Combine all ingredients into a stand mixer or use an electric hand mixer until you have no clumps and a smooth texture. Grease an 8 inch spring form pan and pour the batter into the pan. Even off the top then wrap the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil. Place the spring form pan into a large roasting pan. Fill the roasting pan with hot water, until half way up the sides of the spring form pan. Bake for 45 minutes. Turn off oven, do not open oven door. Let the cheesecake stay in the oven for 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from the oven, remove aluminum foil and cover cheesecake with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight. Top with sugar free whipped cream and sugar free maple syrup if desired! Nutrition Facts Low Carb Keto Cheesecake Amount Per Serving (1 slice) Calories 253 Calories from Fat 216 % Daily Value* Total Fat 24g 37% Saturated Fat 13g 65% Cholesterol 129mg 43% Sodium 262mg 11% Potassium 162mg 5% Total Carbohydrates 3g 1% Sugars 2g Protein 5g 10% Vitamin A 19.2% Vitamin C 0.4% Calcium 10.3% Iron 2.9% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:08.