Flourless Keto Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter (natural creamy)
- 2/3 cup erythritol (natural creamy)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter (natural creamy)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon salted butter (natural creamy)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (natural creamy)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (natural creamy)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda.
- Using an elecrtric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- It will be a very thick dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.Form the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch balls.
- You can make them smaller to yield more cookies.Place the cookie dough balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes (begin checking on them at 8 minutes).
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a cooling rack to allow the cookies to cool before eating.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:55.