- 3/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 150 grams almond butter
- 60 drops liquid stevia
- 50 grams cocoa
- 150 grams salted butter (melted)
- 300 grams butter (melted)
- 100 grams chocolate
- 100 grams coconut (melted)
- fruit (Dried unsweetened)
- cocoa (nibs from cocoa plants)
- cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
- Raisins Nuts Dried unsweetened fruit Cocoa nibs from cocoa plants Cocoa powder Cream Honey Vanilla extract
- In order to make your fat bombs you should first soften the butter, almond butter or coconut butter (according to recipe).
- Make sure the butter is soft and easy to handle.
- Make sure you do not completely melt it.
- Also melt the chocolate so you can handle it in a good way.
- Mix butter, chocolate and the other ingredients together into a nice mix.
- After you have thoroughly mixed together all the ingredients take out some kind of form.
- It is preferred to have a non-sticky form like a silicone form or similar.
- fat bomb fat bomb Add the mix for the chocolate bombs into the non-sticky form and make it into small pieces.
- It is also possible to not include the chocolate into the mix with the other ingredients and instead dip the small fat bombs into chocolate.
- It will make them look better but not do any difference in taste.
- Once everything is done put the fat bombs into the fridge for around 30 minutes.
- You can either keep them here in the freezer or store them in a cool place.
- Remember that the major part of the fat bombs is made from butter which melts at room temperature so make sure you keep them cool
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:27.